Painting Brick…a big decision
As we wrap up another renovation project on the house, adding 500 sf of space over the garage, adding a gable to the front for aesthetics and redoing the roof over our screen porch, we need to make a decision on paint colors for the entire home.
I’m a little nervous and excited. Excited because I LOVE the look of painted brick and nervous b/c this decision has to stick with me for a long time.
Anyone who knows my style knows I’m a huge fan of neutral colors, love taupes and gray’s. So, I ordered several samples from the paint store and will begin experimenting.
Here are some of my inspirations….
1. I LOVE the yellow door on this home- it’s such a fun use of color…wish I was brave enough!
2. I have these numbers on my home and love them.
3. I love how clean the white looks.
4. Love the plants- cannot wait to add some to my porch and bring life to our entrance!
5. What fun lights- LOVE playing with different lighting to add that wow factor.
1. Again the love white and how clean this looks.
2. Love the subtle color of this door- it looks so light and airy!
1. Again love the lightness of the home
2. We have black shutters so it caught my attention
I’ve ordered a paint fan from restoration hardware..I love this color family in particular. It is darker from those above but I really tend to go towards these colors.
Obviously I’m all over the place-this is truly my hardest decision this time!