Featured Properties: 1458 Clarendon Way & 6 33rd Ave
I have two amazing properties in Mount Pleasant and the Isle of Palms that were just recently listed that I’m calling HOT!
1458 Clarendon Way – Mount Pleasant
Located in Park West, this family-friendly neighborhood is packed with walkable streets and neighborly smiles. Plus, the schools – Laurel Hill Elementary and Cario Middle School – are excellent and in biking distance.
Here’s what I love about 1458 Clarendon Way:
- This well-landscaped home has luscious grass and plenty of yard to enjoy in the front and back.
- The kitchen is spacious and upgraded with an island, stainless steel appliances and granite counter-tops.
- The master bathroom has a great window, providing a lot of light over the double-vanity, garden tub and separate shower.
- A fourth bedroom upstairs is spacious and perfect for a family room or another child’s room.
- Every home needs a sun room like this one!
If you’d like to see this fabulous find in Foxmour subsection of Park West, please let me know!
Next Up: 6 33rd Ave – Isle of Palms
This is the PERFECT beach home. With just under 2,500 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, think about all the days you could spend on the beach with friends and family and then walk back to your home.
Key Features of 6 33rd Avenue:
- Take a dip in the in-ground pool or relax on one of the THREE large porches.
- Spend some time in the adjacent game room; fun for all!
- Hardwoods throughout the main and second floor so you don’t have to do any upgrading.
- As the ‘master’ of the home, you’ll enjoy a gas fireplace, porch access and a custom closet system.
- If children are in the family, you might want to choose the fourth bedroom, which is ideal for kids with a sitting area and handcrafted built-in bunk bed.
- And, at the end of the day, nothing beats an amazing beach view like this one.
I’d LOVE to show you this fabulous beach property. Contact me for a showing!