New Listing: Spacious 1890 Falling Creek Circle in Sweet Grass, Mount Pleasant
Another day, another listing! I’m always thrilled when I’m contacted by friends and referrals about selling their homes in Charleston. This particular one – 1890 Falling Creek Circle – is large and upgraded!
Located in Sweet Grass off Rifle Range Road, this two-story home has more than 2,500 sqft and 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. And, the best part… it’s move-in ready!
|Great landscaping, trees and yard|
Here are some things I LOVE about this home (and why you should see it):
- It was custom built in 2009, so it’s newer and has some very unique personality. Also, no popcorn ceiling to worry about removing; these ceilings are modern and smooth.
- No need to update the floors like most homes; the hardwood and tile are beautiful.
|Hardwoods throughout bottom floor|
- The well-designed kitchen has maple cabinets, an island, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a work desk and plenty of storage and space, including a pantry.
|Open kitchen with fantastic island|
- The family room has a fireplace and doors that open to the screen porch… a must have in Mount Pleasant!
|Great for springs and summers in Charleston|
- Upstairs you will find a large FROG that can be used as a 4th bedroom with a large closet, built in cabinets and shelves and its own bathroom. Or, try it out as a 2nd den. This is room is a must see and must have!
|Large rooms for family living|
- Location! It is only a few short miles from the beaches, a jogging/walking trail, plenty of shopping and several wonderful restaurants.
I am the selling agent for this property and I’m eager to find new homeowners for this wonderful home. Send your friends and family to see it!