Featured Property: 1728 Wyngate Circle North Mount Pleasant
I don’t always feature condos, but Ellington Woods inside Dunes West is really a nice play to live if you are looking in North Mount Pleasant. The neighborhood is quiet and surrounded by beautiful landscapes, trees and several sidewalk paths to enjoy the views. Or, take a short stroll to nearby parks, playgrounds and pools. What else would you expect from Dunes West? So, if you’re looking to buy a condo, here is one for you.
1728 Wyngate Circle – Mount Pleasant, SC
Here’s what I love about this condo, just to name a few:
- As an upstairs unit, you’ll never hear anyone walking around above you. Plus, you get the added amenities of a gas fireplace and vaulted ceilings in the large, open living room.
- The homeowners have invested in some beautiful upgrades, like the glass tile backsplash and granite countertops in the kitchen, dark wide hardwood throughout the entry and living area, beadboard in the guest bedroom and new wiring for wall-mounted TVs in bedroom and living room.
- They also remodeled the master bathroom walk-in shower. You won’t find a shower like this anywhere else in the neighborhood.
- As a two-bedroom condo, you won’t regret opting for this unit as both rooms are LARGE and spacious. In fact, the entire home feels so much larger than it is at almost 1,600 sqft.
- Ellington Woods Phase 1, where this condo is located, has recently invested in new landscaping, and you’ll see it as you pull into the neighborhood. This significantly improves the look of the area and the value of the home.
- As an added bonus, Phase 1 is also sharp with its books, has a solid balance sheet and the LOWEST REGIME you will find in the neighborhood and surrounding areas.
Want to take a look at it? The homeowners JUST put a fresh coat of light grey paint up throughout most of the home. It’s ready for you to see. Contact me.